Thursday, October 25, 2007

Good Morning Goodbyes


Every morning when Scott goes to work Micah walks him out. Well, the last few days Lauren has been protesting from her highchair to get down. Well, we've figured out why. She wants to walk Dad out too! She gets down. starts to wave goodbye and heads for the door. She loves to get outside, she just keeps walking! She's a smart little cookie, that's forsure.

Here's a funny picture of Micah- he is a ham.

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Do your neighbors know what Scott does for a living or is that a secret (shhhhh)?

I think that Lauren is definitely as sweet as a cookie (I wish I could eat her up!) and also a smart cookie. I know a great FHE activity for your family next Monday...Why don't you play "try to catch her (Lauren) if you can". We play this game all the time with our escape artists.

Mindi said...

Micah - you are a ham! Yum Yum, we would like to eat you up for Thanksgiving! By the way, what are you doing for the holiday?

Brynn said...

I think my girls secretly watch dad leave too, so that the torture can begin on mom.