How in the world did you find a picture of Aunt Shelley and Uncle Rick? Don't they look so cute?!
I can sure tell! I'd know those grins anywhere...
TOO cute!! I can't tell them apart. I too have twins. I need to start labeling the baby pictures because they look so much alike. At least Lauren is usually in girlie clothes so you'll know it's her!
Wow - is the pic of Micah at the same age too?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How in the world did you find a picture of Aunt Shelley and Uncle Rick? Don't they look so cute?!
I can sure tell! I'd know those grins anywhere...
TOO cute!! I can't tell them apart. I too have twins. I need to start labeling the baby pictures because they look so much alike. At least Lauren is usually in girlie clothes so you'll know it's her!
Wow - is the pic of Micah at the same age too?
Post a Comment