Here are some pictures from school. Micah likes all of his friends- especially when they get to have picnics at the park. The pictures of Micah and Lauren are form just before school- Lauren actually can crawl up a chair and sit herself at the table. She wants to be big like the rest of the school kids. Tomorrow we are going to the apple farm. Should be fun!
.JPG)
These pictures are from this morning. After a bad night (which luckily are few) I ended up in bed with Lauren in Micah's room and Micah ended up with Scott in our room. I was reminded of Micah, he wasn't a great sleeper, and Scott and I would often find ourselves sleeping with Micah in his bed, in the morning. Lauren was very confused but excited to see she woke up next to someone in a new room!
These pictures are from this morning. After a bad night (which luckily are few) I ended up in bed with Lauren in Micah's room and Micah ended up with Scott in our room. I was reminded of Micah, he wasn't a great sleeper, and Scott and I would often find ourselves sleeping with Micah in his bed, in the morning. Lauren was very confused but excited to see she woke up next to someone in a new room!
2 comments:
here's my guess.
baby 1 = lauren
baby 2 = micah
how's your preschool going? how often do you teach?
Michelle, did you have to sleep in the car bed?
Post a Comment