Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Check up




Lauren is 1 year old! That means a physical... She's 20 lbs exactly and 31" long.... this puts her in the 99% for height and the 30% for weight.... I think she might take after her Dad. Oh and the chessy grin was BEFORE she got 5 shots, of course! Micah was just happy it wasn't him for once.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

That naked picture of Lauren looks like a naked picture of Megan. She looks just like her beautiful auntie (I have never seen Megan naked, or at least that I can remember, but she has the same face)! Keep growing, you have a big brother to keep up with.

Brynn said...

So in other words Mindi, when you see the naked picture of Lauren you really think you are looking at naked Megan? I think Mindi has naked on the brain (check Megan & Vinny's website if anyone's wondering...). And Michelle, 30% for weight sounds like you, not Scott! Scott's gotta be like -30% for weight.