Lauren is now a serious walker, just a few days before her 1st birthday and she's really walking now. Micah, after watching conference all day yesterday, was sure he saw President Hinkley yesterday coming out of Conference. He even asked me to go and shake his hand as he watched from the car. He said,"Mom , can you believe it!!! It's Gordon Hinkley! Go shake his hand!" Thank goodness it was a nice man from our ward that I knew so he indulged him with a wave. Pretty funny.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't believe it, Lauren walking?, we need video proof!!!
Is the policeman still wondering who stole his squad car?
Walking, walking,
Go Lauren, Go!
You are the cutest
Don't we all know!
Eating, eating,
Go Micah, Go!
eggs are so yummy
and we'll watch you grow!
I can't believe Lauren is having a b-day already. She is growing into a beautiful young lady.
Post a Comment