Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lauren really walks!!!

Here's a little clip of our walking girl... she makes us very proud! With a coach like Micah she couldn't go wrong. Notice Micah's outfit.... Jeans, a polo, green baseball hat, red flip flops and a clip on tie..... He picked the accessories himself, can you tell!?!?!

4 comments:

Megan and Vinny said...

Micah looks like a rock star!!! And Lauren looks so sweet and proud of herself for walking across the room. What a couple of cuties!!!

Slish said...

Such cute kids! It looks like you guys are always having fun! Thinking of accessorizing took me back to the days of pageant-- you and Angela always had it going on- but I think I remember laughing at Lena and some other dancers trying to critique style... do you remember that? Weird, that was all soooo long ago!

Mindi said...

I cannot believe that Lauren was able to keep her head up while walking, with that bow on her head (not in her hair, because it is still working on growing). She looks more like a seasoned pro and not a beginner - thanks for putting a video on your blog. It is all the proof we needed, we are believers!!! We love you guys.

Brynn said...

Lauren is such a cutie pie. And Micah looks stylin! The only thing I can compare his looks to is having to take one of my girls to the grocery store in their princess dress up shoes.