Dad was gone for 5 days... the kids survived... intact, amazingly so. We did have a fun night eating at Sonic in the car- this is Micah's favorite restaurant.
Brynn had the same idea as you - while Kalvin is out of town she eats out with the kids every night (kids choice in restaurants - yuck!). Kids are so lucky!
I miss Sonics so much. The closest Sonic is half an hour away.... Everytime Mike is out of town we eat out too. Who wants to clean the kitchen for food your kids don't want to eat anyway?
4 comments:
Brynn had the same idea as you - while Kalvin is out of town she eats out with the kids every night (kids choice in restaurants - yuck!). Kids are so lucky!
I miss Sonics so much. The closest Sonic is half an hour away.... Everytime Mike is out of town we eat out too. Who wants to clean the kitchen for food your kids don't want to eat anyway?
michelle. . . .
you are the ideal blogger and a brave woman to take your kids to sonic and eat in your car. but i do love a strawberry limeade!!!
Sadly, it's true. Last week the kids picked McDonalds 4 times and Los Primos 1 time. And even more sad is that I think I saved money too!
Post a Comment