Lauren is such a beauty!!! And i love those teeth!
i can't believe lauren is one!!! love her cute little teeth and the slideshow.
That t-shirt is adorable! I wonder if they have one in my size (you know, because I am #1). Isn't that what it means?
Happy Birthday Lauren! What a cutie...she's got a great strut. We'd love to meet her in person sometime. Also, I loved the cake. You were always my most creative friend, Michelle.
I love love love her shirt! Happy b-day Lauren!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lauren is such a beauty!!! And i love those teeth!
i can't believe lauren is one!!! love her cute little teeth and the slideshow.
That t-shirt is adorable! I wonder if they have one in my size (you know, because I am #1). Isn't that what it means?
Happy Birthday Lauren! What a cutie...she's got a great strut. We'd love to meet her in person sometime.
Also, I loved the cake. You were always my most creative friend, Michelle.
I love love love her shirt! Happy b-day Lauren!
Post a Comment