Lots has happened since we've been away... Possibly two of the most exciting: Lauren is a permanent underwear wearer- yes, even at night. This, to me is thrilling! And the second.... we're having a baby! Anyone who sees me regularly can tell my now that I'm not just getting fat for fun... and maybe most exciting is the gender. Check out the picture for the verdict!!! Oh, the baby is due August 26th but will most likely be born a little earlier due to c-sections. Just in line with the start of Kindergarden and a big move... impeccable timing!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Bad, bad blogger....
It's been a bad few months in blog land but I commit to do better, I promise!
Lots has happened since we've been away... Possibly two of the most exciting: Lauren is a permanent underwear wearer- yes, even at night. This, to me is thrilling! And the second.... we're having a baby! Anyone who sees me regularly can tell my now that I'm not just getting fat for fun... and maybe most exciting is the gender. Check out the picture for the verdict!!! Oh, the baby is due August 26th but will most likely be born a little earlier due to c-sections. Just in line with the start of Kindergarden and a big move... impeccable timing!


Lots has happened since we've been away... Possibly two of the most exciting: Lauren is a permanent underwear wearer- yes, even at night. This, to me is thrilling! And the second.... we're having a baby! Anyone who sees me regularly can tell my now that I'm not just getting fat for fun... and maybe most exciting is the gender. Check out the picture for the verdict!!! Oh, the baby is due August 26th but will most likely be born a little earlier due to c-sections. Just in line with the start of Kindergarden and a big move... impeccable timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have been so bad about checking blogs! But it looks like you just posted this wonderful news! How exciting Michelle- you have the cutest family ever and I am so happy for you guys! Summer baby- that will come quick. I hope you have a smooth pregnancy. XOXO
Yeah!!! Congrats!! My mom told me but I was waiting to hear on your blog. We are so excited for you guys. You have a big summer coming. I hope I see you before you move. Where are you going??
Yay just what you were hoping for!! Congrats!!!!
yeah a boy!!! hope you are feeling well!!
yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! we love those holladay babies!!! love the ultra-sound pics of my new nephew...
Congratulations! How exciting for your family. Randy and I are happy for you. Miss ya a lot and think of you often!
congrats! so happy for you guys! and wow-august 26th was shelby's due date! so fun. shel and i want to see you before you leave!!!
Post a Comment