We take trips to Chuck E. Cheese's, personally my favorite place. Get help with the grocery shopping. Go to the museum with friends (notice Micah's blue painted hand).
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just the cutest kids in the whole wide world! Sure miss spending time with you on those Thursday morning runs. Hope you're still at it. Miss you, my friend!
Ok I jusst started my own blog finally, and yours is adorable. I hope it's okay that I add you to my page. I don't know the etiquette on doing that, if I need to ask first. Really cute pictures Michelle!!!
Happy Birthday Michelle! I heard that it was today. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend. It was so nice to see all of you. Can't wait to see you again!
michelle: happy birthday yesterday!! if it makes up for it i did think of you yesterday i just got so busy i forgot to drop a little note. it looks like you now get to share your bday with little sadie. hope it was a great day for you!!
7 comments:
Just the cutest kids in the whole wide world! Sure miss spending time with you on those Thursday morning runs. Hope you're still at it. Miss you, my friend!
Holy Cow, these kids are growing too fast. I miss you!
Ok I jusst started my own blog finally, and yours is adorable. I hope it's okay that I add you to my page. I don't know the etiquette on doing that, if I need to ask first. Really cute pictures Michelle!!!
Do you know when you are moving? The kids are getting so big and so cute. Miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Michelle! I heard that it was today. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend. It was so nice to see all of you. Can't wait to see you again!
michelle: happy birthday yesterday!! if it makes up for it i did think of you yesterday i just got so busy i forgot to drop a little note. it looks like you now get to share your bday with little sadie. hope it was a great day for you!!
Post a Comment