I guess if you live in San Diego you're used to weather like in these pictures... actually this day was probably chillier than normal but it was beautiful and fun to be outside for the entire afternoon. These pictures are from a day spent at La Jolla shores. We flew a kite, observed the sea lions and tide pools and had a adventure with a dangerously close and tame pelican.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sunny, snowless days
I guess if you live in San Diego you're used to weather like in these pictures... actually this day was probably chillier than normal but it was beautiful and fun to be outside for the entire afternoon. These pictures are from a day spent at La Jolla shores. We flew a kite, observed the sea lions and tide pools and had a adventure with a dangerously close and tame pelican.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am having withdrawls from being around you guys! Seeing how much fun you're having is just depressing! Miss you!
Post a Comment