Michelle! Your pictures are beautiful! I love the pic of the kids on the rock and the one of lauren is just so adorable. Love the updates :) Can't wait to see you all in March. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!
Cute kids Michelle! I also like the new blog look. So I found a bunch of college pictures in a closet I'm trying to get cleaned out and I may have a blog unveiling soon...beware! Wow-I'm tired. I have no idea if that made any sense.
4 comments:
Michelle! Your pictures are beautiful! I love the pic of the kids on the rock and the one of lauren is just so adorable. Love the updates :) Can't wait to see you all in March. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!
Adorable pictures. I can't believe how old Micah looks!
Cute kids Michelle! I also like the new blog look. So I found a bunch of college pictures in a closet I'm trying to get cleaned out and I may have a blog unveiling soon...beware! Wow-I'm tired. I have no idea if that made any sense.
i can't believe how big your kids are getting and how long lauren's hair is all the sudden. love the "scott special"
Post a Comment