Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Micah Go!!!!






As Lauren's chant goes... Soccor has started! It's a league for 3-4 year olds so you an imagine calling it a real "game" might be a stretch. There is no "winning" but even a small child knows the value of a goal. The first week Micah did lots of cheering, not really wanting to get in there. Can I blame him? there's definately an occasionaly shove, diplomacy isn't natural at 3 and 4! Well, his buddy was there to play with him and not surprisingly the two of them managed to dominate... they are by far the oldest and most athletic and they are the only two on the team who will play without their parents! Well, Micah managed three goals which was just thrilling for him! We're already waiting on Saturday, we all have gotten the bug and LOVE soccer! Here are a few pictures. I'll post the large size, Scott took these with his new camera. The picture with 2 fingers in the air is to mark his second goal.

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a stud! I love the 4th one down of him giving a thumb's up (I think that's what he's doing). Too cute!

Ducksfly2gether said...

I've got to say, he's got way more style than any 4 year old I know, along with all that talent. Very fun pictures!

Janie said...

the 4th picture down of micah needs to be blown up poster sized and framed in your house.

Megan and Vinny said...

micah, we are so proud of you! you are definitely a soccer stud!!!
love, aunt megan and uncle vinny

The Bostons said...

I love this!!!

The 2nd last picture ROCKS!!! Micah is an ATHLETE, he must have gotten it from Scott!

Love you all!

Brittany and Scott said...

love the third pic with micah's hand on his mouth. looks like you have a natural athlete on your hands.