


We're back from our long and very exciting trip. We made a perfect triangle of sorts, Stockton to Salt Lake for Alex's wedding, A stop in Parowan to visit longtime friends the Croketts on the way to San Diego and then after a week or much needed (and deserved) R&R a drive back to Stockton. I'll be posting slowly, there's lots to cover! For today- a picture of our old friends the Crocketts. Scott and Crockett (or Mike as he is now known) met as roommates in Coventry Apartments. They moved together to the Elms where Scott and I met and eventually got married. Scott and i actually went with Mike and his wife Alissa on their first date. Now a few years later... 5 kids between the two of us. We spent a very fun evening and morning catching up and letting the kids get acquainted. Thanks for the hospitality Crocketts, you're the best! Here are a few "old pictures" and the new for your viewing enjoyment. Ah, the good old days!
2 comments:
We miss you terribly!
Ok- the college pictures are cracking me up! I'm glad that you had a fun trip! I also saw pictures of your sisters and man did it make me feel old. They were still little girls when we were in college. Time flies by fast. Hope all is well with you and your family.
Post a Comment