So, I aspire to be creative. I am however short on free brain cells and spare time! I saw these cute crayon rolls in a boutique, (they were selling them for almost $20!!!) and found instructions to make them online. They are VERY simple to make. If you'd like instructions I can send them to you. I think you could even adapt them for markers or colored pencils, so cute! I'm obsessed with them. I think I like the little bit of order (all the crayons perfectly sharp in perfect color order)in an otherwise chaotic life! Stay tuned for the really cute and simple tutu I made for Lauren... I'll take a picture of it when I can get her in it!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Things I'm making...
So, I aspire to be creative. I am however short on free brain cells and spare time! I saw these cute crayon rolls in a boutique, (they were selling them for almost $20!!!) and found instructions to make them online. They are VERY simple to make. If you'd like instructions I can send them to you. I think you could even adapt them for markers or colored pencils, so cute! I'm obsessed with them. I think I like the little bit of order (all the crayons perfectly sharp in perfect color order)in an otherwise chaotic life! Stay tuned for the really cute and simple tutu I made for Lauren... I'll take a picture of it when I can get her in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute idea, you always find the most clever things. You'll have to show me how to make those sometime. Thanks for the new pics, I always love your posts.
BTW, love the new template. Yay for Leelou!
Your blog looks so great! And I can't wait to see Lauren's tutu!
Oh, I am so jealous of your talent and also your super duper cute blog page. I love the change. I totally had to copy! IT is meant as a compliment. I love you and think that you are the best.
Post a Comment