Happy Fourth of July, like 100 days late... that shows you how behind I am on blogging! Here are some pictures from our celebration. We had Manda, which was so fun. The kids are still missing her. A couple of days later Miriam and Chase joined the party too. We started out the morning with a pancake breakfast, spent some time relaxing, enjoyed the Round Table Pizza buffet for lunch (Micah's favorite restaurant, he likes the food and the boat racing game) had a swimming outing, had friends over for a barbeque and then headed to the park for games, dessert and fireworks. We also had glowing jewelry... we were approached by people to buy them. As our friend said, I should have thought ahead and I'd of made a nice little chunk of change that night!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
You're a grand old flag!
Happy Fourth of July, like 100 days late... that shows you how behind I am on blogging! Here are some pictures from our celebration. We had Manda, which was so fun. The kids are still missing her. A couple of days later Miriam and Chase joined the party too. We started out the morning with a pancake breakfast, spent some time relaxing, enjoyed the Round Table Pizza buffet for lunch (Micah's favorite restaurant, he likes the food and the boat racing game) had a swimming outing, had friends over for a barbeque and then headed to the park for games, dessert and fireworks. We also had glowing jewelry... we were approached by people to buy them. As our friend said, I should have thought ahead and I'd of made a nice little chunk of change that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute blog! Please show me how to do it!
love the new blog look!!! your little lauren is getting so big.
Post a Comment