So, last night I was trying to print coupons for free Thomas Trains (if any of you out there want coupons, e-mail me and I'll send you the link, it's this weekend, free Thomas Train up to 12.99, no strings attached at Toys R Us)and I just couldn't get the printer to work. I tried reloading the paper like 20 times without any luck, finally I decided to take it apart a bit and found four Double Bubble gumballs inside the back where the paper loads, essentially blocking the paper feed... wonder how they got there....
Yesterday we drove past the Sketchers store with always the same reactionf rom Micah, "Mom I need some Sketchers", and I ask "why"? I've never gotten a convincing reply. Listen to the one I got yesterday:
"Well, with every step you take there is air circulating between your toes, cooling your feet and letting them breath so your feet don't stink"! He told Scott he saw it on a commercial.... hmmm....
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh the power of advertising! Both those stories are so funny, somehow I can picture both of them happening!
micah and lauren rock! i love micah's commerical for sketchers -too cute!
You've gotten to be quite the expert on matters relating to the computer. Your blog lay-out is very impressive. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment