It's been a fun year. The end of the year has been filled with fun outings like horseback riding, a trip to the zoo and a summer party. Here's a few pictures so you can see what I'm talking about...Oh, and Lauren actually got to ride a horse (with me of course) also. She tried herself, our guide was her Nursery teacher, but she was scared so I hopped on with her and it was a lot of fun.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Preschool
It's been a fun year. The end of the year has been filled with fun outings like horseback riding, a trip to the zoo and a summer party. Here's a few pictures so you can see what I'm talking about...Oh, and Lauren actually got to ride a horse (with me of course) also. She tried herself, our guide was her Nursery teacher, but she was scared so I hopped on with her and it was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Horses scare me! What if it turned around and thought you looked like a delicious carrot? Yikes, animals and me don't mix.
Post a Comment