Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa?!?!

Micah with his favorite baby that he has affectionately dubbed "Ayson Pants"... the nickname stuck!

Two kids playing around outside way too late at night... Lauren seems to enjoy laying on the freezing cold cement, figure that one.

Pictures from the ward Christmas party on Saturday. The picture of Lauren and I is the only one of anyone with Santa... Micah wouldn't get close to him and Lauren would only scream. Micah quite candidly informed us that Santa was a man just dressed in a costume, the real Santa only comes out on Christmas Eve. Very funny!

4 comments:

Janie said...

Oh you know I have to comment on this one. When asked of Joelle who would stay with me to take care of Ayson pants, Micah quickly responded, "I will!" At what age can kids start babysitting?

Brynn said...

Micah's got Santa smarts!

Mindi said...

I think that some of my best cognitive thinking is done when I am laying on the cement also. That must be why I am so smart and so are your kids. SMART!

Mindi said...

If you want your kids to enjoy the spirit of Christmas then don't let them see such imposter's. Now I am an unbeliever after seeing that twenty year old Santa. Bah Humbug (sp).