Check out the pictures from our trip to San Diego. We had a great time at Sea World, playing at the beach and hanging out with Grandma, Papa, Alex, Megan, Vinny and Penny. Enjoy the pictures! Love, Micah and Lauren
Who's scooter was that? Do they rent those out at Sea World?, I think that I feel a very bad ache coming on and a fun trip to Sea World in the future!!!
i was beginning to think that your family dropped off the face of the earth. san diego looks like fun. hopefully we get to see you in person over christmas.
7 comments:
Wow those starfish are cool! You could put one in your pocket and walk away with it. If only the FBI weren't spying on our every move!
cute photos!!! where's the one of scott doing a wheelie in the scooter?
I stole the picture of Micah and Ayson and put it on my blog. I hope you don't mind!
I am so jealous. It looks like you had a great time. Ahhh California...
Who's scooter was that? Do they rent those out at Sea World?, I think that I feel a very bad ache coming on and a fun trip to Sea World in the future!!!
i was beginning to think that your family dropped off the face of the earth. san diego looks like fun. hopefully we get to see you in person over christmas.
michelle, hook me up with the cafe rio recipe. i can't believe you have been holding out on me.
Post a Comment