Monday, November 5, 2007

Preschool Halloween Party






We had a fun party on Halloween with Micah's preschool. Lauren climbed into the baby bouncer, we found her there, having a great time and eating a cupcake she had stolen from an unsuspecting 3 year old... She fell asleep on the way home. Micah loved getting wrapped like a mummy. By the end of the game, he and his partner had it down to a fine science. One would hold the roll letting it spin and unravel while the other turned in circles wrapping himself... pretty funny.

3 comments:

Megan and Vinny said...

lauren looks so proud of herself for having stolen the cupcake. go lauren!!!

Mindi said...

stealing? Who are the parents of this child? I can only imagine... probably some crazy FBI agent dad and a very talented and creative mother. I have one suggestion - parenting 101.

Brynn said...

I love the pictures of the chicky stuffed in her carseat and the bouncer. Kind of reminds me of bubble boy.