Monday, November 5, 2007

Trick or treat...


Micah getting ready to trick or treat with his friends and a silly looking chicken... A picture of our family before trick or treating. Micah was actually heard at the first door saying to a stranger "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat"! AWESOME... Later came the, "hey, give me some candy".... AWESOME... I don't know where he comes up with this stuff....

Breakfast the morning after Halloween. Lauren actually bit into a couple of candy bars through the wrappers when we weren't looking... she must have SHARP teeth. Today Scott picked a candy bar he'd been eyeing for a couple of days out of Micah's candy... it had a huge bite right out fo the middle of it... Lauren had found it when Micah was picking out a piece this afternoon and helped herself!

8 comments:

Alex Holladay said...

I think in every picture of Scott, he is wearing my clothes!

Megan and Vinny said...

awesome!!! micah says those things because he's a holladay - it's in his blood! what a pretty little chickadee. hilarious about her knawing through the wrappers.

Manda Sue said...

Lauren:good choice with the butterfinger those are the best!! Such cute pictures of all you guys! Cheller- your custume..hott. :)

Mindi said...

Was was Scott for Halloween?

Mindi said...

okay, let me try this again-

What was Scott for Halloween?

Mindi said...

Michelle - that was a funny post. After the great birthday song from Micah I can imagine his Halloween tactics. Was he full of lots of tricks?

Lauren, now that is one lovable and adorable chickadee!

Melissa said...

FYI: Aaron and I are having a good laugh right now. Thanks for the entertainment!

Brynn said...

I think Mindi made so many comments so she can show off her picture again and again.

Michelle - your kids look super cute dressed up.