You know you're addicted to blogging when your kids in the chair and you shout out "Wait! I remebered my camera! Can I take a picture?"
Micah did GREAT at the dentist... he especially likes that they have an x-box and let you watch movies while your teeth are getting cleaned... he was so good he got two prizes from the treasure box. He also likes all the different kinds of toothpaste
3 comments:
what a brave big boy! what kind of toothpaste was his favorite?!
I love it that you had to grab your camera! Way to go with prioritizing. Mindi are always running around yelling "blog it!" at our kids predicaments (note Mindi's latest post!). I mean, first things first right? :)
Tyler LOVES the dentist too. We go to a pediatric dentist (sounds like you do too), and what a blessing. They really know how to handle those kids and make it fun. Tyler always asks when he gets to go back. If only I felt that way...
Post a Comment