Monday, September 24, 2007

Playing at the park


Micah, Lauren and I stopped at the park on the way home from Target the other time. Micah had fun showing off his tricks. He played with a little boy at the playground. They played pirates, conveniently Micah had brought two swords so they each had one. At onc point I reminded Micah to "play nice". He replied, "Don't worry mom, I won't cut his head off, I'm being really nice! " Awesome... Lauren enjoyed the food, she stole one of Micah's doritos and that was VERY exciting for her!


5 comments:

Brynn said...

Michelle - help! How did you get your blog to NOT accept anonymous comments? I need to know...

Mindi said...

Hey Michelle,

I noticed something...The picture of Micah climbing up the ropes is taken looking down at him. Did Lauren climb to the top on the play equipment and take a picture of her big brother?, or did you (Michelle) go to the park so you could play? It's ok, you need some play time everyday, also.

Megan and Vinny said...

Who has the cutest nephew and niece in the whole wide world? WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky us!!!!!!!
Love, Megan and Vinny

Brynn said...

Yes Megan, you would think they're the cutest. I'm starting to change my mind about Lauren looking like Uncle Rick's spitting image - I think she's looking more and more like pictures of Megan as a baby!

bajork12 said...

Do you make Lauren's hair bows? They are always so cute.

The pirate comment is hillarious.

Adrienne