Thursday, September 13, 2007
First Day of Preschool
Well, the pictures slowed for awhile... sorry. My camera mysteriously broke. Never fear, there is a 1 year warranty for normal usage. Does taking a million pictures a day count as normal use? We'll see! I did manage to find my old camera so the posts continue!
Speaking of preschool... did I spell that right? Here's a cute picture of Lauren "reading" too!
Micah and three of the other kids in his "class". We're doing Joy School this year with 4 other moms, it's lots of fun! Micah really likes all the other kids in his "school". It's cute because they are all taking it very seriously!!! This week, the first, was my week to teach. Micah really caught on and enjoyed calling me "teacher" even in his own house. The kids are already learning great things like rules, their theme songs, finger plays and their abc's.
Looks like a handful! Melissa, Colton, Joelle and Micah (Hope is on vacation).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, we are doing something similar with our 3 year old this year. Here's a way fun website with lots of good ideas someone passed my way.
www.mykidrocks.blogspot.com
So what is their theme song?
Thanks for the website! I'll definately look it up! They sing a little song that is so cute, it's called "I've got Joy" and it has actions and everything. I could send it to you if you'd like, I think I have the audio and the music for it too. We sure like following your family... thanks for following us!! Michelle
Just thinking about starting up a preschool makes me really tired. Looks like fun! Thanks for all of your tips and ideas for finding cheaper bedding - you rock.
Wow, it looks like you are going to have your hands full! You are my favorite super hero. You go Super-women, is there anything that you cannot do? You have an endless amount of energy and knowledge. I just farm my kids out to others that have the kind of talent you have. Have fun!
There ain't no "joy" in school.
you are just the all-star mom. starting up your own preschool that just puts you into a completely different league. your kids are so cute and they always look so happy. hope things are going well.
Post a Comment