Thursday, September 20, 2007

Babies for babies



Ok, so what you need to know about this cute thing, Lauren has a baby doll. She's never really cared about it, then she found this one. She totes it around everywhere! She snuggles it, kisses it, plays with it, her favorite thing to do is climb into your lap with the doll and "talk" about here with you and give her kisses. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Well, I think I figured it out. She likes this doll because it has hair! I think she has envy for the doll, she's always stroking it and feeling it and last night she tried to grab it and put the doll's hair on her own head. Her doll doesn't have hair so she likes this one... very funny. This is actually Micah's baby but he hasn't even batted an eye about giving it up to her, just shows you that they are very different! One is definately all boy and the other, all girl.

3 comments:

Janie said...

I think Lauren is trying to tell you she wants a little sister :)

Brynn said...

Stop buzzing off Lauren's hair. She would like to grow it long now.

Mindi said...

Maybe a wig would help cure Lauren of her hair envy. I don't know, just trying to help. He He!