Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What's up girl!


Look familiar... this is Micah's favorite outfit. That's because it's orange head to toe. He's quite a sight when he wears it with his green shoes. How does it look on Lauren? I think it makes her look like a little boy!

Tonight we went to the pool and walked home in the stroller... Lauren ate teddy grahams the whole way. They must be her favorite... she gets so excited when she sees the bag, she starts whooping and hollering for them, it's pretty cute.

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Poor Lauren! But she is smiling... now we should see Micah in Lauren's favorite outfit.

bajork12 said...

I loved the slide show at the lake--Lauren and Micah are getting so big and grown up! They are so cute together. I also liked the one of Scott wakeboarding (jumping the wake). Enjoy the rest of your summer :) -Steve

Mindi said...

You go boy, or girl... Whatever, she is cute no matter what!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

They are both so adorable! I finally met your Murrieta cousins...Brynn and Mindi. They are so awesome. I have known Brynn for awhile from my book club and we just bought a house up by Mindi! They had great things to say and about you and Scott and so did we! Hope you are doing well, let us know when you come down to Fallbrook!