Some highlights of our fun trip to Nauvoo! Were there for two days but we managed to squeeze in a wedding, a trip for Mom and Dad to do a session at the temple, visits to the Bakery, Blacksmith Shop, Brickyard, The Trail of Tears, we played pionerr children's games, we took a Ox Cart ride, saw the Nauvoo Brass Band and visited the Old Nauvoo Cemetery where Scott's relatives are buried. You can see more of our pictures by visiting our slideshow by clicking the link... The wedding pictures will be posted seperately so stay tuned!
Nauvoo Fun Click here to view our slideshow.....
3 comments:
OK, we were at the beach yesterday with Shelley and Rick and I have to say HONESTLY, I was looking at the picture of Lauren in the pioneer bonnet and I swear she looks exactly like Rick! Rick - we need a picture of you in a pioneer bonnet to compare...
Michelle - ignore Brynn, she needs to learn some manners! I have to admit, I think she hit it right on the nail I just did not say it out loud. oops!
Ok, so it is ironic that the baby girl looks like her grandpa... her mom even agrees!!!
Post a Comment