Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Plane Trip




So... we all made it to Wisconsin in one piece! Two kids, 6 suitcases, 2 car seats, a stroller and other misc. gear. One layover and one big delay, the President flew into Minneapolis with Air Force One so we were delayed to land for an hour because he had to take off... but none the less we made it. It is ironic, Micah was SO GOOD on the airplane, Lauren in our wild child. She can't sit still for her life but that just adds to her charm, ask the people sitting behind us on the plane! This as I'm reading an article in my parenting magazine about how much easier it is to travel with a baby over traveling with a toddler... go figure!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Hey - I thought Scott was with the FBI? Doesn't that mean that you fly WITH the president? I love Micah's thumbs up pic!

Mindi said...

Are you sure the people behind you thought she had a lot of charm? I have devised a plan for traveling now - never do it!!! It doesn't matter, we know that Lauren is oozing charm. How about a plane trip our way? We have a really fun pool!

michelle said...

You missed a picture of Micah unknowingly flipping off the camera with a huge grin on his face...to be posted later!!!