Micah is now in Kindergarden int he morning so Lauren and I have the baby to ourselves. Some of her favorite things to do- sing him songs, hold him and decorate him with... stickers. Yes, I counted them as they came off, 42 stickers! They have individual backs so getting them to stick is quite a bit of work, worth every penny because is keeps her so happy!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Oh, what do we do in the morning time?
Micah is now in Kindergarden int he morning so Lauren and I have the baby to ourselves. Some of her favorite things to do- sing him songs, hold him and decorate him with... stickers. Yes, I counted them as they came off, 42 stickers! They have individual backs so getting them to stick is quite a bit of work, worth every penny because is keeps her so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cade is adorable! We can't wait to meet him! See you so soon!
that is the cutest thing ever!!!
kisses to you all...
megan
Post a Comment