Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kindergarten






It's hard to believe two things- school is back in session. It actually started here at the end of July. I have always thought this was crazy but it never affected me until I had a Kindergartener od my own! Now that's crazy! Micah had his first day of school and was lucky to know two kids in his class already. His teacher is Ms. Sosa and he really likes recess and when they have pizza for hot lunch. He was named as the "Silva Star" for his class the first week of school for exhibiting friendship, good listening and personal best. I've also heard he's quite an acrobat on the monkey bars. On the down side, Lauren and I really miss him in the morning and he insists his bottom hurts from sitting so long and listening so hard to his teacher. Go figure!

4 comments:

The Bostons said...

We love you guys! I hope things are great for your last two months, and that the transition to his new Kindergarten works well too!
We love the eating breakfast with his backpack on. :)

Brittany and Scott said...

i can hardly believe that micah is in kindergarten!! he sure is a cutie!! i loved the pic of you in yosemite; what a cute pregnant lady you are!!

Mr. & Mrs. Roberts said...

I can't believe mica already in kindergarden. It seems like the other day we just met when he was just 3 years old and Lauren was in you baby born carry. Time flies.

Manda Sue said...

Cute Pics! We love you guys! Happy new baby boy. Micah you are so big! i love your skull backpack its kinda punk! Michelle-cute prego pic too. :)