Monday, June 8, 2009

The proper care and feeding of goldfish...




May Sushi rest peacefully...
Micah prays everyday for Sushi. He says this will always keep him in his heart, now that he's passed away. He says he's in heaven with his ( Sushi #2's) Grandpa (I think of him as Sushi #1). I think he'll have a lot of goldfish waiting for him on the other side. For now there is a nice memorian in the backyard tended to by these two daily. I hope I inspire them enough to visit my grave everyday someday :)
Our trach record isn't so good. Average lifespan- 10 days. We do currently have a Sushi that's been alive for a whole month! Not too bad, I guess we're learning something.

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

we had our fish, named fish, (a beta) for over a year! i still remember when i was little and i came out one morning and our goldfish was dead on the kitchen floor. my mom had accidentally over-filled his bowl of water and out he jumped!