From the previous post... Some fun candids from the fountain at the Gateway Mall... They also have really good chocolate ice cream there, ask Lauren all about it...hanging out with cousin Jack...I won't post the picture of the glamourous potty chair in the back of our packed van...Scott was sure this was unnecessary, I think I won this one...
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Utah Trip
From the previous post... Some fun candids from the fountain at the Gateway Mall... They also have really good chocolate ice cream there, ask Lauren all about it...hanging out with cousin Jack...I won't post the picture of the glamourous potty chair in the back of our packed van...Scott was sure this was unnecessary, I think I won this one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the three kids look so cute! i bet they loved meeting "baby jack!" those water foutains rock!
Hello super cute Pic you posted! When are you guys moving and where!? When you know Im sure I'll know I guess. We are just excited for you and want to come visit too! We have a 2 week break the end of august if you aren't moving yet!
Post a Comment