Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Provo Fun!

Well, it's amazing. Since Scott and I left School in Provo about 7 1/2 years ago, we LOVE going to visit. At the time when we moved, I didn't think I'd ever see the day where I'd actually even want to go back but now on any trip we go to Utah we don't miss a chance to eat at a yummy college joint and tour the campus. It's the best! The rain cleared up after a yummy lunch at Five Guys Burger and Fries and the I Spy exhibit at the art museum so we were able to enjoy checking out the campus on a Saturday afternoon and pretty much had the place to ourselves. We even discovered there may be something under that loin cloth- check out the picture for details. Micah was very pleased with his discovery, check out the grin. The best part of the trip- visitng with Scott's brother Alex and his "new" (August wedding) wife Hayley. The kids had so much fun and so did we- they are great! I think Micah and Lauren, like us, can't wait for another trip!



1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

it looks like you guys had a great time - the kids look so happy!