Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lauren and the bathroom...



I think I put it a post a few days agao, Lauren has been potty trained for about a month now. I thought since I shared a few funny things about Micah the other day, maybe she deserved a funny post too. So, some odd habits she's developed....
An obsession with provacy. She locks all doors, insists on getting on the toilet, wiping, flushing and cleaning her hands by herself. fine at home- not as fine in public. Most people aren't locked out of the stall by a two year old.
It's a full on bathroom obsession. She loves to play in the water while she's locked in there. So when the floor is wet, we're not sure why.
The other day I noticed the whole drawer full of towels was damp.... strange. Last night I caught her pouring an entire glass of water in the the drawer full of dry towels. Mystery solved! What would EVER posess her to torment me in this way???
She recently unrolled a brand new triple roll of toilet paper, completely, in a moment of spite and the day before flushed an entire box of wipes down the toilet. You might be asking, where was I? These acts of terrorism were completed in less than 2 minutes unattended. lesson learned!
All quirks and naughtiness aside, she's doing really well and won't even wear a diaper to bed. That means this is a DIAPER FREE house for the next 3 1/2 months. WOO HOO!!!! For that, I guess I can put up with the naughtiness until she's over it!

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

congratulations on being diaper free!!! just in time to train the older two on how to help with the newest addition!