Well, it's been an eventful week for our family. First, I turned 30. yes, you read that right, THIRTY. The day of my birthday I asked Micah if her knew how old mommy was. He truthfully replied "fifty?" AWESOME. Yes, those are characters from Monsters Inc. on my cake. Micah was insistant... Then, at about 10:45 that night our niece Sadie Lynn was born. I finally have a "birthday buddy"! She is just so cute, I included a picture of her on this post but you can check out more on the Titensor Family Blog link if you want. Then, yesterday, My sister Melissa had a birthday and today Marcia has one too! So, a big shout out... we can all share a huge cake next year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
p.s. I got a GREAt camera for my birthday so hopefully the quality of my pictures will be drastically improving. It's coming in the mail today, Fed Ex should be here anytime. I am so EXCITED!



4 comments:
i love love love the photos!!! being in your thirties is awesome - welcome to the club!!!
you can always say 20 ten like in the movie fever pitch. Honestly though, you could still pull off 22....so who will know the difference.
hope you're doing ok with scott in oklahoma!!! we're thinking of you!
Happy birthday girlfriend! You will bless this day when you're MY age! He-he-he-he!!! You look stunning, as always!
Post a Comment