Monday, February 9, 2009

5 years old!!!






Well, we have a 5 year old. Can you believe it? I can't! Micah turned 5 last Thursday and we had a 3 day long celebration. Thursday started out with a special birthday breakfast and the anticipation of the mound of gifts. We had a fun dinner at Chuck E. Cheese by the birthday boy's request complete with pizza and games, lemon cake for dessert and a present extravaganza. Friday was his celebration at school where he chose birthday hugs instead of birthday spankings (tough choice) and had cookie lollipops with his friends. I witnessed him choose 3 longs hugs from cute girls in his class... hmmmm...Saturday was the big bash- 10 guests, our kids, a few siblings, it was a HOUSEFUL! We had a Super Hero Training Camp complete with capes, masks, missions, awards, certificates.... It was very very fun! The favorites might have been the pizza lunch, cupcakes and bomb pinata. I think I'm finally recovering! Here are a few pictures of the events.
Happy Birthday to the GREATEST BOY EVER!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Micah is 5 already! He was just a little guy when we met you and Scott. Looks like he had the best b'day celebration ever! Yay!

Titensor Family said...

you have a player on your hands...3 girls...he's gotta narrow it down! ;) miss you.

Brittany and Scott said...

micah is 5!! i can't even believe it and i love his hair by the way. a super hero training camp; way cute idea!! and it sounds like you have a little ladies man on your hands.

THE GARN FAMILY said...

I can't believe he is 5! That means Whitney will turns five in a few months! They are both so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well! Let us know when you are around again. We live on the same street as Mindi!

Hans said...

Let me be the next to add to the list of those amazed it's been five years already. I remember chilling at Mission Bay beach with that little guy still just a newborn. You all look great and congrats on the milestone for Micah.

Jody said...

I know, Audrey's gonna turn five in just a few weeks too. I remember when you guys had Micah. Michelle, I just found a couple of pictures of Scott holding Micah at the beach. Let me know what your email address is so I can send them to you. Happy birthday to the little man.

BrookeLynn said...

Michelle, this is Brooke Braby. How are u? Your sis gave me your blog address. I was hoping you had a facebook, but all in good time:) Your family is so cute. I also have a blog but it is private. Email me your email address and I'll send u an invite. You look so good. I live in Utah and have 3 little boys. Life is crazy with them but fun. Its good to see you again. Its been a long time. Here is my email.... brookelynn29@hotmail.com