Friday, December 19, 2008

Random catch up...






So, let me explain.
Micah got a shaving kit for Christmas. He now looks forward to sahving every morning. He usually strokes his chin prior to bath time and exclaims "Gash! I guess I have to sahve AGAIN!" very funny. Funnier when the little sister mimics and has to shave too.
Lauren the other day came to find me saying, "look mommy, I try it on!" This is what I found, luckily my camera was nearby. Although inappropriate, it is pretty funny.
Our kids like sausage.. lots. They will eat it any chance they get. This particular morning Lauren insisted on wearing my shirt. Lucky mommy...Notice the sleeve that was dragged through a plate of ketchup. Yum!
Lauren posing under the covers after a bath. It's COLD in the mornings here!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

your kids are so cute! We did an early Christmas once, it is fun. I hope you have a nice holiday. Do you have a facebook?

Manda Sue said...

AGH! Hey CUTE kats as always. So fun seeing Lauren in pigtails and your bra!! Yikes. cant miss a moment like that! Tell Lo lo to shave her legs. Ya can never start a child too early!

Brittany and Scott said...

love the pic of lauren with the bra!!