Monday was a great Federal Holiday, Columbus Day, which ment Dad had the day off, yipee! What a great way to spend it (ok, great place for kids to spend it) at Chuck E. Cheese. Needless to say, I think we all had some fun and I have made a new personal record, winning the Ski Ball jackpot not one, but TWO TIMES in one afternoon! Our grand total: 501 tickets between the four of us, just under 100 tokens. Good, clean fun!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Where a kid (or grown-up) can be a kid!
Monday was a great Federal Holiday, Columbus Day, which ment Dad had the day off, yipee! What a great way to spend it (ok, great place for kids to spend it) at Chuck E. Cheese. Needless to say, I think we all had some fun and I have made a new personal record, winning the Ski Ball jackpot not one, but TWO TIMES in one afternoon! Our grand total: 501 tickets between the four of us, just under 100 tokens. Good, clean fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what did you win with all of those tickets? some fantastic prize, i hope!!!
Post a Comment