Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome back Lauren and Micah watchers!



Ok, I know it's been a long time. New house, new camera, new computer... it's been complicated but we're baaack! I promise a new post every week...

6 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

your kids are still adorable. i heard you guys had to move--bummer!! moving is my least favorite thing to do. i hope you guys are settled into your new home.

Brynn said...

thank you for coming back! we've missed you.

jenkay2004 said...

Congradulations on the new home. I hear you are in the same ward. Yeah!! Hopefully we will see you in the summer. Your kids are too cute. I love the hair cut. We miss everyone in Stockton. But the weather in San Diego is great. I'm glad your back blogging.

Adrienne said...

Glad you're back...we missed you! Sounds like some big goings-on around there.

Mindi said...

I did not want to make you feel bad but it is nice to see you again. xoxoxoxoxo

Megan and Vinny said...

I illegally copies some songs the other day. I am very sorry, Scott. -Vinny