


This is one of the highlights to our trip in Wisconsin for Christmas. Scott built his first snowman! Yes, and the quote of the whole experience was when he realized that people were rolling snowballs and the snow was sticking... "that really works? I thought that only happened in cartoons!" priceless! I guess being from San Diego means you don't often have freshly fallen snow to roll, very funny. Well, as the week went on the snowman began to lean, backwards. It was eventually bent to be about 6 inches from the ground but actually was still intact and this was one BIG snowman, at least as tall as Scott. It was pretty amazing actually. It didn't fall down until the day the kids and I left, it lasted at least a week and a half and it finally fell because it was rained on and melted completely.
2 comments:
Now that is cool. It is the leaning tower of a snowman.
what an awesome snowman - and yes, us californians are constantly surprised by the snow!
Post a Comment